If I could change one thing about our last visit to Disneyland, it would be transportation to and from where we were staying.
Don’t get me wrong, the shuttle systems get you where you need to go and the buses run smoothly… but for me??
I am always way to excited to wait for someone else to pick us up and get us to the gates. I like to hurry to get to where the fun is.
That’s what’s so great about Country Inn and Suites new Anaheim location!
It’s walking distance to Disneyland’s main entrance! Who could ask for better transportation than your own two feet?!? It’s just a 10 minute walk away!
Ten minutes is nothing when you are trying to get to something as special as a hug from Chewbacca.
Especially if you are like me and are always in competition with someone in your family for most steps of the day. 😉 One day I will beat my Uncle Jim in daily steps… one day! lol
Country Inn and Suites in Anaheim has so much more to offer than a great location.
Here are a few things that my family finds important during our time away from the crowds of Disney:
- Complimentary Breakfast. When you’re in a hurry to get to the fun, not having to worry about where you will feed your over-excited gaggle of little ones the most important meal of the day is essential.
- An outdoor pool area. After a long day of walking through the park, it feels great to relax by the pool while the kiddos go for a swim.
- Onsite Laundry Services. I don’t know about you all, but when we leave the house, dirt and stains are bound to happen. Especially if the kiddos are wearing something that I want to keep clean, like their new Disneyland T-Shirts. Who has time to look for a laundry mat? Having one on site will save a lot of moms from meltdowns.
They also offer amenities such as 174 spacious and brand new rooms, a bar, a 24 hour on, and views of Disneyland’s fireworks display. Could you really ask for a better place to stay? I don’t think so!
Now on to the BEST PART!
Are you planning a trip?
Have you booked your hotel yet?
I hope not, because here is your chance to win a free night at any Country Inn and Suites.
1. Visit the website for Country Inn and Suites HERE.
2. Leave a comment below and tell me what is your favorite feature of the new hotel.
Good luck to all! Have a blast if you’re planning a trip to Disney! Say HI to Mickey Mouse for me!