Not only am I going to work toward living up to my WORD
this year, but I have also created the perfect buckets list for myself.
This isn’t something I usually do. I often have ideas of how things should go, but rarely do I write them down. I hope that this year, by writing these things down, and throwing them out there for all the internet to read, it will give me something to strive for. Someone and something to hold me accountable.
So here it is.
My 2015 Bucket List
1.Go on AT LEAST 50 dates with my husband.
2. Two weekend trips without kids.
3. See the Grand Canyon.
4. Visit Kristine in Utah!
5. Run/Walk a 5K.
6. Take Zoie to swim in the warm Ocean.
7. 8 Year Anniversary Trip with my Husband.
8. Complete at least 26 crafts or DIYs.
9. Make my garden bigger and better.
10. Start a compost bin.
11. Start a yoga regimin.
12. Once a week have a dinner and game night with the kids.
13. Spend more time with my grandparents.
14. 21st Birthday trip for Ariana.
2015 is going to be the best year yet!
(Lots of wishing and hoping included)
Now that this is all written out for people to see, I might create a list for the seasons and for certain times of the year. Just little goals to set for myself and my family. This list includes lots of travel which means lots of work at home to get prepared.
What are your plans?
Do you have a bucket list?
If so, I’d love to hear or read about what your plans are.