2015 was an insane year to say the least. It was busy and full of love and family and friends and trips. You can read a full recap about our year on my Year in Review Post.
I jumped into 2015 head first last January with big plans and a great bucket list. I only included things that I knew could be obtained with a little hard work and money saving. I gave us goals that I knew we wouldn’t be discouraged by if we didn’t meet them. But we met nearly every single goal and it felt good!
This year is going to be the same. I don’t want to make my goals too hard to obtain.
So here it is… my Goals and Bucket List for 2016:
- Date My Husband. At least 25!
- Go on AT LEAST 2 weekend dates with my husband and no kids!
- Three visits with my bestie! (Last year we got 2 visits, this year I’m aiming for 3… it can be done.)
- Put my toes in warm ocean water.
- Take Zoie swimming in the ocean.
- Go camping at the Oregon Coast.
- Find a new camping spot.
- Run/Walk a 5K or longer race.
- Use my camera more.
- Take a class to learn more about my camera and/or Photoshop.
- Be more consistent with my blog posts. At least two a week.
- Post more about travel.
- Do more crafts and DIY projects.
- Increase my Facebook and Instagram followers.
- Be happy in my skin.
- Read 10 books.
- Visit 4 new states.
- Weekend trip with the girls.
Not a bad list. Some things might be harder to do than others. Nothing this year about losing weight or getting more fit… it never works anyway. If it happens, it happens. If not, I am okay with that too. I am determined this year to be happy in my own skin, regardless of what it looks like. I think that’s a better goal than losing weight.
By the end of the year, whether I meet my goals or not, I will be happy. That’s the best goal to have. What do you think? I’d love to read your bucket list for the year, leave me a link in the comments.